Chukson Media offers a wide-variety of services at various price points, depending on complexity, effort, and time required. We can offer a few discrete hours of consultation, guidance, how-to training, or asset (image, video, etc...) production for as low as $25 per hour or a fixed daily rate, or work with you, your business, and team to develop a strategic and goals-driven tactical plan, including assets such as a high-availability website, social media presence, e-commerce solution, and backend integrations, for a few thousand dollars up to 50k. It all depends on the scope and complexity of your project.
Please use to the Contact Us form to describe your needs. We will get back to you within the day to discuss how we can help you, and do our best to come up with a high-level estimate that meets your budgetary constraints while still delivering maximum value.
What We Can Do
- Take high-quality photos or video of your event or products, and edit these assets for specific platforms or uses.
- Acquire and edit stock art for your website or brochures.
- Provide "how to" training on using your WordPress, Shopify, or SquareSpace website (and more), editing your photographs, using Facebook, setting up Facebook campaigns, and the like.
- Design your business card, flyer, or brochure.
- Perform data entry.
- Obtain a domain name and set up a web host.
- Transfer and manage your DNS settings.
- Design your logo or basic brand identity.
- Customize your existing website.
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) and metatags on your website.
- Implement Google Analytics and learn how to read basic reports.
- Produce product image, video and text assets for your social media campaigns.
- Train you on Facebook audience targeting.
- Set up advertising with Google AdSense.
- Set up an e-newsletter program and template (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc...).
- Revamping your website
- Building a new website
- Adding backend API integrations
- New custom features
- Audience development
- Social media campaigns
- Large-scale project management
- High-availability architectures
- Conversion funnels
- E-commerce solutions
- Custom data types
We can custom a plan for your specific needs, but at minimum, you will receive:
- Products shots at various depths, angles, and moods fully edited (color-corrected and enhanced to bring out the natural beauty of the products or subjects)
- High resolution JPGS and TIFFs delivered via email or Dropbox (they can be placed on a Flash drive if you supply one)
- JPGs optimized for Facebook metadata (1200x628 ratio)
- JPGs optimized for Instagram and general sharing at 1x1 ratio (square)
- Files optimized for your specifc needs, such as specific ratios for your online shop, or print.
Photos are taken with a professional Canon 6D DSLR camera, and premium Canon L Series lenses. In general, we prefer to work with natural light scenarios—which is not hard to do in Tucson—but can arrange for studio lighting if necessary.